Saturday, October 6, 2012

More NYC con goodies update!


Here is my exclusive for the Big Kev's GeekStuff booth # 3261 for my signing on Sat. Oct. 13th and Sunday Oct. 14th from 2 - 4PM both days. I'll have these all new Jurassic Tuttz mini's on hand as part of Series 8 which will feature series with a series release. There might be 12 - 15 of these available (if I can get them all done in time!) and they will be limited to 1 per buyer.






Another item to share for the big New York Comic con and today is a awesome poster called Tuttz In Berlin by the uber talented Gretchen Zweigeh hailing all the way from Germany! There will be two versions of this poster - the OG and the Leopard and they will both be 11x 17 (50 pieces in total and signed). Both will go for $12 and will be at my table starting on Friday Oct. 12th.



Scroll down below to see the first wave of comic con items. More are on the way so stay tuned!